- A $150 payment is required of all students at the time of application. $100 of this is applied as a deposit toward the rest of your program fees. $50 is a non-refundable Application Fee.
- The $50 Application Fee is non-refundable for all programs.
- Students who are not accepted to the program will receive a refund for the $100 program deposit. Students who are accepted to the program will have $100 applied as a credit toward their program fees.
- If a Down Payment is required for your program, it is non-refundable.
- Students who withdraw from the program after acceptance but before the Application Deadline will receive a full refund minus the $50 application fee.
- Students who withdraw from the program after the Application Deadline but before the Forms & Payment deadline will receive a full refund minus the $50 application fee and $100 Program Deposit.
- Students who withdraw from the program after the Forms & Payment Deadline but before the ASA program start date will receive a full refund minus the $100 program deposit, the $50 application fee, a cancellation fee of $1,200, plus any unrecoverable expenses, with the exception of Aix-en-Provence, Sorrento, University of the Arts London, and Edinburgh programs.
If the student has deferred payment, they are still responsible for paying the cancellation fee and any unrecoverable expenses in full.
Fees are not transferable to other persons.
- Please click here for the University of the Arts London Refund Policy.
- Please click here for the Edinburgh Refund Policy.
- Once the program has commenced, there are absolutely no refunds.
- Termination of participation after the program has commenced (whether as a result of dismissal or of the Participant choosing to leave the program early), Housing Termination, or Loss of Privileges will not result in a refund of any kind and does not diminish or otherwise affect the student’s obligation to make any and all payments to ASA.
(888) 845 4272