Study Abroad Program Search
Any study abroad program can get you to a country and find you a place to live. It takes a certain kind of study abroad program, however, to provide you with all the tools necessary to ensure that your experience is both memorable and fulfilling. That’s why ASA provides students on all of our study abroad programs with such things as:
- An official transcript so that your credits transfer
- Guided excursions to other cities within your host country
- Personal attention before you depart and while you’re studying abroad
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Pre-departure and on-site orientations
- Assistance getting your financial aid to transfer so you can use it on our program
- And much, much more!
Unlike many other summer study abroad programs, we keep the size of our programs small. We firmly believe that group sizes of 50+ students only hurt your ability to integrate into the culture and do not allow your site directors to get to know you.
We understand that being prepared is important to a successful study abroad experience. That’s why our team has labored over the years to refine our study abroad programs. We help you prepare with:
- Detailed orientation package upon approval into the program
- Detailed orientation program when you arrive in your host country
- Experienced staff willing to answer all of your questions
The ASA Staff
The ASA team is a group of people who are well traveled, experienced in foreign education, always there to assist you and best of all, they are people who have studied abroad themselves. We know what it’s like to move into a new home, in a new country, with a new language and it’s this first-hand experience which makes us true professionals when it comes to studying abroad.
We want to see all of our students leave our program feeling that they are leaving the best experience of their life. For some of our students, this will be their first time outside of the United States and their first exposure to a new culture. We recognize that this is not always an easy adjustment and our orientations help take away some of the surprise and guesswork that often leads to anxiety. No question or request is too small, so please, call us toll-free at (888) 845-4ASA with any question that you may have. We look forward to speaking with you soon!